The player may contact our customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- You are free to contact our customer service team according to the instructions found on the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
- Complaints are handled in the support department and escalated in the organisation of the Casino in the case that support personnel did not solve the case immediately. You shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
- If the dispute is not resolved on the casino management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or the licensing regulator listed on the Website.
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the server logs and records shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim. You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that was logged on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of the contact details provided in your account.
Player has the right to bring unresolved disputes to Curacao eGaming via email@example.com
For further information about the Authority, please visit curacao-egaming.com
Our Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Curacao.
The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of Curacao.