We reserve the right, at any time, to ask for any KYC documentation it deems necessary to determine the identity and location of a user at cryptoleo.com. We reserve the right to restrict the service, payment or withdrawal until identity is sufficiently determined, or for any other reason in our sole discretion basing on the legal framework.
During this process, the user will have to input some basic details about themselves and then upload
- A copy of Government Issued Photo ID (in some cases front and back depending on the doc)
- Proof of residence
Once uploaded, the user will get a “Temporarily Approved” Status and the documents will now be
on our side, and the “KYC Team” will have 24hrs to go over them and email the user about the outcome:
- More information needed – No change in Status
When the user is on “Temporarily Approved” Status then
- They can use the platform normally
- They cannot complete any withdrawal.
Guideline for the “KYC Process”
- Proof of ID matches client’s profile
- Photo and signature are clearly visible
- Full Name and date of birth matches client’s profile
- Document does not expire in the next 3 months
- Owner is over 18 years of age
- Proof of Residence
- Bank Statement, utility bill, rental agreement, or any government-issued document
- Full Name and address matches client’s profile.
- Date of Issue: In the last 6 months
- Selfie with ID
- Holder is the same as in the ID document above
- ID document is the same as in “1”. Make sure photo/ID number is the same
Notes on the “KYC Process”
- When the KYC process is unsuccessful then the reason is documented and a support ticket is created in the system. The ticket number along with an explanation is communicated back to the user.
- Once all proper documents are in our possession then the account gets approved.
“Other AML measures”
- If a user has not passed full KYC then they cannot make additional deposits or withdrawals of any amount.
- If a user has passed the KYC process successfully then
- Prior to any withdrawal there is a detailed algorithmic and manual check on the activity and balance of the user to see if the amount withdrawn is a result of proper activity in the platform.
- Under no circumstances may a user transfer funds directly to another user.